There's basically 7 easy steps to getting the plugin on your website.
1. Login to your dashboard and create a project
2. Next, create a new widget
3. Design your widget
4. Upload or record your video
5. Add a connection type (how your visitors can contact you using the widget)
6. Test the widget using the test tool
7. Embed the code to your website header (or use the 'Insert headers and footers' plugin explained on this page)
The video below is a brief overview of the widget set up
If you aren’t comfortable embedding the widget code you created into your website header, we will do it for you. You'll need to email us your admin login credentials, or even better, add us as a new user.
An easy way to paste the embed code to your WordPress website is to first install and activate the "Insert headers and footers" plugin. Head on over to the download page and download the plugin to your desktop. You can then upload and activate the plugin on your WordPress site. The video below will explain how to do this ...
If you have any questions email us at email@example.com